Join T2TUK/KAGAN UK for a 1-Day Classbuilding and Teambuilding Workshop
at the Deanwater Hotel, Woodford, Cheshire
On 6th March 2017
Kagan Cooperative Learning :
Classbuilding and Teambuilding — Day 1
Why do teachers who do more teambuilding and classbuilding obtain higher academic scores? Teambuilding and
Classbuilding create the conditions for learning. When students meet their needs for security and belonging,
they are free to engage in higher-level learning. Disruptions and discipline problems decrease, speeding up your
teaching and student learning.
When students feel safe, known, respected and appreciated they enjoy school more and are more prepared to work hard and learn well.
Come and learn how to create the appropriate context to nurture learning. Provide more nutrients for the brain with energising classbuilders.
Build productive learning teams with a range of teambuilders.
Reduce the psychological and emotional distance between classmates and instill in students a sense of belonging. Invest two days
focusing on how to create a caring, cooperative context for learning and reap the benefits for your entire teaching career.
Presenter: Gavin Clowes
£160 + VAT
(ie £192.00 including VAT)
this page link to a friend.
- Classbuilding & Teambuilding: 6th March 2017—£160 + VAT
- Brain-Friendly Teaching: £185.00 + VAT
- Win-Win Discipline: 8th March 2017—£185.00 + VAT
- Register for the Kagan Trilogy simultaneously and pay only £424.00 + VAT.
- Register for any two of the above courses simultaneously to save 10%
Timings for Workshop
8.30 am Registration
9.00 am - 3.45 pm Workshop
- Create a caring, cooperative classroom through energising classbuilding activities.
- Make your lessons come alive; use strategies to reach all your students
- Reduce the achievement gap; Foster belonging for students of all ability levels
- Establish a classroom environment where everyone wants to be – including you!
- Engage students and avoid classroom disruptions through classbuilding and teambuilding
- Teach students the skills they really need to succeed in school and throughout their lives
- Promote caring, kindness, empathy, respect and responsibility without separate lessons
- Create and manage teams in your class where together everyone achieves more
- Increase students ability to value differences in teammates and themselves
- Classbuilding Workshop Booklet
- Teambuilding Workshop Booklet